Day 11

Day 11: 1/11/09

There are few things that bring more joy to this writer's heart than knowing that his work is read. I suppose the next thing would be to hear that his work is appreciated, but that can be assumed, right?

My spiritual life had dropped in tempo. To use a cliché metaphor, if I was the Energizer bunny, who keeps going and going and going, I had sunken into a mood where I probably couldn't even keep up with the droning bass voices of the Wicked Witch of the West's army. But then I found this English speaking international church not too far from my flat in Prague, and now my tempo has triplets and eighth notes! I got re-energized and I'm ready for the new week.

Comments

Nick Danger said…
I'll be praying for you buddy.

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2

Day ?

Day 1