Day 16

Day 16: 1/16/09

Thought for the Day: Its time to clean your European apartment if cups are sticking to the counter

We only had one class today. We went in for a session on CVs or resumes and getting a job in Prague. They told us not to do anything illegal like under-the-table payments but get a contract or some kind of agreement that the government wouldn't kick us out for.
So we left the school around two which was nice cause its actually above freezing today! If I walked to close to the buildings, I might feel a cold drip of melted snow on my head. After class, Andy, Amanda and I went to Tesco, a vertical Walmart-ish store. The basement has food, the second floor has clothes, third has toys and house things, etc etc. We usually go there to buy groceries but today Andy bought some other things including a clothes line that is currently stretched across his bed room. (The cons of not having a clothes drier.)

.. I'm thinking of Spain right now...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2

Day ?

Day 1