Day 2
Day 2: 1/2/08 I got up early before my 'roommates.' They came in last night around nine when I decided to go to sleep around nine cause I was tired after all the traveling. Then they came in again around midnight. No worries. At six, I got up, got ready, and got going by seven. I went directly to the metro station to the wrong place. Once I figured out where I was, I hopped on the next metro and took off for Old Town. Road signs are small and hard to notice... and in a different language so it took some time for me to figure out where to go. But then I ended up on the other side of N- road. I found myself staring at the St Charles Bridge. So I went across it. The Prague morning was dark and chilly but the sun was starting to rise. The sound of water flowing over a dam and birds cawing at each other was all I heard. Hardly any people were up, much less on the bridge. Someone is doing some reconstruction on the centuries old bridge, which is understandable. But what was not unde...
Comments