Day ?

March 21
Near Frankfurt

After two extraordinary weeks in rural Italy, digging holes, chopping wood, and planting vines, I have arrived in Germany. I am with Chris who worked at Triple R last summer and he and I have anxiously wrote to each other back and forth trying to figure out a good time for me to visit. The time has come and so here I am.
Today we visited Frankfurt and went up Mein Tower, walked across the river and did all of the touristy things that neither he nor Rita had done before. That's right, I almost forgot I met up Rita, Laura and Stella yesterday all who were at Triple R. How did I meet up with these folks? I went with Christian to their school! In Germany. Yeah, I'm that cool. But not that cool. All but the English class was in German and I did not understand much to say the least. But it was worth the visit to get to see them and paint in art class.
To explain rural Italy on this blog would be very taxing. It was a great experience and I would gladly do something similar again through helpx.net.
While we were in Frankfurt, Rita and Chris helped me buy my ticket to Paris tomorrow. I'm excited!

Comments

Wally Moore said…
So I just read about clearing land and planting vines. What kind of vines were you planting? I know, lame question, but I'm trying to think of something to ask you besides, "How's France..."
Wally Moore said…
Also, you cut your wavey locks? This is my sad face :(
Prussia said…
Wine vines!
And I had to cut my wavey locks; they got annoying.
France is great, thanks for asking!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2

Day 1