Day 13

Day 13: 1/13/09

Tuesday was it? I'm writing this Thursday morning cause I kinda lost some motivation but if people are really reading this thing, I guess I should pen my days if I have the time.
Tuesday was a short day with some grammar lessons in the morning and with the afternoon off. We all went for some lunch at a near by place and just talked for over an hour. What about? The conversation ranged from what do we think about the course to cultural differences in obscenities. The four Americans, an English couple, and a French woman all talking about Europe, politics, and the difference between 'knockers' and 'breasts'.
That night, I applied, on a whim, to a voluntary English speaking village in Spain. It's a place similar to English summer camps, where no one is allowed to speak anything besides English. But this is for business executives and they need to learn how to speak English better. So we native speakers, who are on such high demand (especially those with EU citizenship grrfrustrationgr), are asked to talk to these high rollers. Not really teaching them, just talking.
Well, it looked cool but I didn't think I would get in this late. It starts in February, a few days after my course in Prague ends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2

Day ?

Day 1