Day 26

Day 26: 1/26/09

Monday, bleh. Homework is due and classes to go to.
I've never mentioned before our furnace. Andy and I have gotten used to gas heat so after a month, its not a huge deal but its still kinda cool. In the living room/ kitchen, there is a gas furnace on the wall. Always open, without a door, we can see right inside to watch the tiny blue flame flick around all day. But when hot water gets turned on or worse, when the heat kicks in, the one blue flame is surrounded by a plethora of blue flames, all heating up our apartment. I don't understand gas heat, but I have gotten used to it. Electric just makes more sense to me. Even when it kicks in at night, no one is talking, nothing is happening and I'm just kinda sitting or laying all quiet like. And then suddenly, whoogh! The gas is turned on and it startles me. Well, it used to. Nowadays, I'm don't react except laugh when someone else is startled by it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2

Day ?

Day 1