Day 4
Day Four: 1/4/09
A relaxing day. Woke up late, didn't bother trying to find an English speaking church, but I now know there is one three metro hops away. Andy was actually the one who reminded me. Paid in full the school bill with a little help from my friends: A, T, and especially M.
Took pictures of Wencelas Square and I actually bought groceries today! Eating out at Czech restaurants isn't too expensive but the convenience of the home helps a lot. Yet still, after Andy and I paid our bills we met up with another of the students who paid hers, Amanda. We all went out to eat at a suggested place and fairly inexpensive. Czech food is good...
We later came back to our place, hung out, and then saw Amanda off at the metro. Boring if your a tourist, but we are greater than they. We are expatriates. We just hung out. Because we live here.
Comments