Day 22

Day 22:

Its sunny! The clouds departed and the sun is shining! We had an hour break in the middle of the day so I ran to Old Town Square and took pictures. There was an old man playing a saxophone to a CD playing for background noise. But then he took the saxophone off and started singing in a nice baritone voice in Czech as he picked up a trombone, soon playing that.
There are some days that I would like to try busking, or performing in the street for money. I'd probably be incredibly poor but it looks like fun.

I need to book a flight for Madrid. A train would be great but a direct flight would be a lot less hassle.

Thought: The dollar is fluctuating faster than... something that fluctuates a lot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2

Day ?

Day 1