Day 27
Day 27: 1/27/09
So when I first came to Prague I was thinking I got live and work here. Then I had a phase where I didn't like the big city and I thought about moving into the countryside. But then I did go into the countryside and I'm not feeling that. So unless something crazy happens in Spain, I think I'm gonna come back to Prague and live and work here for a little while.
I say a while because today I mailed an application to a spring and summer English camp in France. Usually, these things are just in the summer but this one is in spring as well! Basically, these camps have kids (in this case, French ones) and then native or qualified English speakers doing stuff with them like climbing walls, and other camp stuff and oh yeah, teaching English all the time. No French is allowed to be spoken when you are in the camp. Or at least I'm assuming its just frowned upon, its not like they're gonna kick me out if I say fiance, or chandelier, or... croissant.
So hopefully, that will start in March and I'll go if accepted cause it pays better than Prague and its another country I could go to. So until then, I'll probably be working in Central Europe with hopefully so weekend excursions to Frankfurt, Budapest, Berlin, Vienna, and Italy (oh I hope so)
So when I first came to Prague I was thinking I got live and work here. Then I had a phase where I didn't like the big city and I thought about moving into the countryside. But then I did go into the countryside and I'm not feeling that. So unless something crazy happens in Spain, I think I'm gonna come back to Prague and live and work here for a little while.
I say a while because today I mailed an application to a spring and summer English camp in France. Usually, these things are just in the summer but this one is in spring as well! Basically, these camps have kids (in this case, French ones) and then native or qualified English speakers doing stuff with them like climbing walls, and other camp stuff and oh yeah, teaching English all the time. No French is allowed to be spoken when you are in the camp. Or at least I'm assuming its just frowned upon, its not like they're gonna kick me out if I say fiance, or chandelier, or... croissant.
So hopefully, that will start in March and I'll go if accepted cause it pays better than Prague and its another country I could go to. So until then, I'll probably be working in Central Europe with hopefully so weekend excursions to Frankfurt, Budapest, Berlin, Vienna, and Italy (oh I hope so)
Comments