Day 18
1/18/09
Thought for the Day:
How lovely is Your dwelling place, O LORD of hosts! My soul longs, yes, faints, for the courts of the LORD; my heart and my flesh sing for joy to the living God. Psalm 84:1-2
In the barren wilderness of Prague I have found an oasis which is an international English speaking church. This Sunday morning, I went again and was not disappointed. Maybe its just a psychological thing, an experience that allows me to sing. But I believe its something much more than that. After a week of hanging out with people that are experienced in things that I never would have dreamed of doing, it is immensely refreshing to attend a service and then have lunch with a bunch of chill missionary kids in a food court, not a pub.
After lunch, I went around and took some more pictures, including but not limited to: random buildings that I have no clue know in what they are, Vysehrad castle, two fancy churches, and the longest escalator in Europe.
It rains in Europe. I've never experienced that before.
Thought for the Day:
How lovely is Your dwelling place, O LORD of hosts! My soul longs, yes, faints, for the courts of the LORD; my heart and my flesh sing for joy to the living God. Psalm 84:1-2
In the barren wilderness of Prague I have found an oasis which is an international English speaking church. This Sunday morning, I went again and was not disappointed. Maybe its just a psychological thing, an experience that allows me to sing. But I believe its something much more than that. After a week of hanging out with people that are experienced in things that I never would have dreamed of doing, it is immensely refreshing to attend a service and then have lunch with a bunch of chill missionary kids in a food court, not a pub.
After lunch, I went around and took some more pictures, including but not limited to: random buildings that I have no clue know in what they are, Vysehrad castle, two fancy churches, and the longest escalator in Europe.
It rains in Europe. I've never experienced that before.
Comments