Dat 23

Day 23: 1/23/09
Only one class today and then I went home, ate lunch in the form of a pizza which only cost about a dollar at Tesco. I booked a flight to Madrid Spain for the first Thursday of February, the fifth. The flight is only two and a half hours from Prague! It is a small world after all...
And if sunny Spain doesn't work out, I have a job interview in Jicin of the Czech Republic. It is a smaller city (not a village or town, as I thought) to the north, about 100 kilometers, in “Bohemian Paradise.” If I knew all the words, I might sing Bohemian Rhapsody on the hour and half bus ride there.
I'll tell ya more tomorrow when I return from the Czech countryside. I'll wear my nice sweater (hi Mom o/) for the interview as well as a big coat cause its still a bit chilly around these parts.


Thought: Alfred Hitchcock said a good story is “life, with the dull parts taken out.”

Comments

Nick Danger said…
Jeff I believe that you're life's purpose is to make the dull parts of life creative. :D

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2

Day ?

Day 1