Further updates....

So, Pueblo Ingles is over. (Tear...)
I have not as of yet written what all went on Thursday. Today is Friday and the sun rose over the Sierra de Gredos with a bold golden hue. I'm taking the bus back to Madrid with the rest of the Pueblo Ingles people and then... yeah.
I am currently planning to stay in Madrid a couple of days, like the weekend, to see this city that so many Spaniards recommend seeing. After that, I will most likely go back to Prague for two weeks or until the end of March. I'm hoping to travel a little before I go work in France March 25th. Thanks to the Internet, I can travel cheaply. in college, everyone laughed at me for being cheap! Well, who is laughing now?! Ha ha ha ha!
skyscanner.net, helpx.net, and mindmyhouse.com can allow me to see Europe sometimes without paying a dime. Excuse me, a euro.

I do not know when I will be able to update my blog in the near future. But I will definitely do my best to keep you, O faithful reader, in the know.

Comments

Nick Danger said…
Cheap Jeff? I never heard that before...

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2

Day ?

Day 1