Day 53
Day 53:
I woke up again to snow this morning. Now to my fellow Virginian residents, that may sound amazing. But the impossible has almost happened. I am getting tired of snow. Snow means that its cold. Snow means clouds. Snow means winter. And even though I just left Spain two days ago, I desperately miss the sun already. I miss warm weather.
Thankfully, I can just stay inside today except for one thing. Yesterday, when grocery shopping, I bought milk. But not just any milk. Butter milk. You can't blame a guy who can't read Czech labels. So how do I know its butter milk? When I poured it on a big bowl of cereal and smelled it, I immediately knew something changed. I looked at the box and there in small print, in English, it read “butter milk.” I looked for an expiration date... couldn't find one.
Please understand, oh faithful reader, that I have never encountered butter milk before. But from this first time experience, I instantly judge it as a vile, despicable, merciless, and wretched product created by evil scientists that got tired genetically altering livestock.
Needless to say, I threw away that bowl of Czech corn flakes.
I woke up again to snow this morning. Now to my fellow Virginian residents, that may sound amazing. But the impossible has almost happened. I am getting tired of snow. Snow means that its cold. Snow means clouds. Snow means winter. And even though I just left Spain two days ago, I desperately miss the sun already. I miss warm weather.
Thankfully, I can just stay inside today except for one thing. Yesterday, when grocery shopping, I bought milk. But not just any milk. Butter milk. You can't blame a guy who can't read Czech labels. So how do I know its butter milk? When I poured it on a big bowl of cereal and smelled it, I immediately knew something changed. I looked at the box and there in small print, in English, it read “butter milk.” I looked for an expiration date... couldn't find one.
Please understand, oh faithful reader, that I have never encountered butter milk before. But from this first time experience, I instantly judge it as a vile, despicable, merciless, and wretched product created by evil scientists that got tired genetically altering livestock.
Needless to say, I threw away that bowl of Czech corn flakes.
Comments