Day 46: continued

So of course I didnt go to the Prado. As I was finishing posting this blog, Shaunna and Maureen from Pueblo Ingles came into the Internet cafe! For holding 7 millions people, Madrid seems like a small town! I keep running into people I met during the week!

We called up Milan from Canada and JP (Juan Pedro)(ironically my initials as well) a local that was in the course and we hung out all night. I finally crashed in my 2 star hotel bed at 4 am. I wasn't really sleepy till 2 cause I slept in till noon. But by 4, I was ready to go to sleep. But the ladies gave JP a long tearful goodbye.
But then we saw him again this morning.

Comments

Anonymous said…
4am? I didn't know you could stay up past 11...

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2

Day ?

Day 1