Day 57
Day 57
My how the days pass when you are doing nothing. Don't worry, I'm still alive! But indeed, I have been doing next to nothing. I have slept, eaten, watched movies, walked around the city, and visited friends. Besides that, I have done nothing but sit around and think of doing something.
Not true, I have been looking for a good volunteering gig for me this coming month. As you may know, my job in France does not start till late March. So what am I to do until then? Continue this nothingness? Hardly.
Most likely, I will go to France, Spain, or Italy where most of the volunteer jobs seem to be. There are a couple in England but not as many as France.
My how the days pass when you are doing nothing. Don't worry, I'm still alive! But indeed, I have been doing next to nothing. I have slept, eaten, watched movies, walked around the city, and visited friends. Besides that, I have done nothing but sit around and think of doing something.
Not true, I have been looking for a good volunteering gig for me this coming month. As you may know, my job in France does not start till late March. So what am I to do until then? Continue this nothingness? Hardly.
Most likely, I will go to France, Spain, or Italy where most of the volunteer jobs seem to be. There are a couple in England but not as many as France.
Comments