Day 37

Day 37: MADRID, SPAIN

I'm writing this in Spain. But yesterday's events only lead up to my arrival in this amazing hotel in the Spanish mountains. You probably aren't interested in my successful phone interview with an English-immersion kid's camp in France or the fast taxi ride I had to the Prague airport. You probably don't care about my flight details or how I got lost in the airport near Madrid. You might be concerned about how I stumbled into a Madrid metro station and saw about fifteen homeless people sleeping as another man came running in my direction for a reason I don't know. If anyone is reading this remembers the name Braxton, I thought I saw him, my high school music teacher on the subway. But you probably are not interested anyways about how I found the hostel with three beautiful French-Canadians who invited me to go out and eat and drink with them. But I will tell you about how I walked alone at my own pace down a road in Madrid and found some wonderful buildings all lit up around midnight as the rains started to slowly come down. I found a metro and made my way back to the hostel and went to sleep till today's morning.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am interested in knowing about all those things... well maybe not about the part with the beautiful french-canadians ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2

Day ?

Day 1