May 2
May 2nd
Mont d'Olmes
To answer my own previous blog's questions: yes, American Village will pay for one night in a hotel in Paris when my contract is finished- which is May 31st. Triple R Ranch pre-camp does not start until June 3rd. So I can make. And Jeanette, the most awesomest summer camp director in the world, said I can take some RnR time before I return to RRR!
Weekends can be boring when you're alone in a ski resort. I've reached the end of our camp's petite movie collection. I even started to watch Spy Kids 3 during lunch but quickly abandoned that foolish notion. How do you say 'cheesy' in French?
So everyone went to Toullouse for the three day weekend, leaving me and my writing for some time to catch up with one another. It's a complicated relationship. Sometimes I want it to work out, sometimes I can't stand another thought of it. We have a special bond. This relationship takes a lot of work.
I'm on chapter twelve already but am always re-writing the past stuff.
I thought about taking a walk up the mountain but it's cold and snowy and cold and icy and cold. I'll keep my cough inside, thank you very much.
It is nice to be alone sometimes. I can blare Caedmon's Call, big band, and jazz music or I can belt out a Phantom song from a balcony without fear of rebuke of my ahem, less than Broadway ready voice.
I could never be a hermit for long periods of time. But I do like this time of me, myself, and Him.
Mont d'Olmes
To answer my own previous blog's questions: yes, American Village will pay for one night in a hotel in Paris when my contract is finished- which is May 31st. Triple R Ranch pre-camp does not start until June 3rd. So I can make. And Jeanette, the most awesomest summer camp director in the world, said I can take some RnR time before I return to RRR!
Weekends can be boring when you're alone in a ski resort. I've reached the end of our camp's petite movie collection. I even started to watch Spy Kids 3 during lunch but quickly abandoned that foolish notion. How do you say 'cheesy' in French?
So everyone went to Toullouse for the three day weekend, leaving me and my writing for some time to catch up with one another. It's a complicated relationship. Sometimes I want it to work out, sometimes I can't stand another thought of it. We have a special bond. This relationship takes a lot of work.
I'm on chapter twelve already but am always re-writing the past stuff.
I thought about taking a walk up the mountain but it's cold and snowy and cold and icy and cold. I'll keep my cough inside, thank you very much.
It is nice to be alone sometimes. I can blare Caedmon's Call, big band, and jazz music or I can belt out a Phantom song from a balcony without fear of rebuke of my ahem, less than Broadway ready voice.
I could never be a hermit for long periods of time. But I do like this time of me, myself, and Him.
Comments