May 16th
May 16th
Mont d'Olmes
This is my last Satuday at Mont d'Olmes. Because we have no weekend this weekend and the kids arrive in ten minutes, next weekend is a four day weekend. Brooklyn, Indy, and some others are talking about a bunch of us going to the beach. So yeah, I'll be going to a Meditteranean beach. Did I spell Mediteranean right? I don't have time to check. The children are coming! The children are coming!
I thought I would have time to write more on this deserted mountain but apparently not. During the evenings, everyone plops down and we either go to sleep or stay up and talk for a while. In Prague, this blog was consistent; now I'm lucky to get two entries off in a week for you faitfhul friends, family, fans.
But don't you worry, two more weeks and I'm back in the States!
Mont d'Olmes
This is my last Satuday at Mont d'Olmes. Because we have no weekend this weekend and the kids arrive in ten minutes, next weekend is a four day weekend. Brooklyn, Indy, and some others are talking about a bunch of us going to the beach. So yeah, I'll be going to a Meditteranean beach. Did I spell Mediteranean right? I don't have time to check. The children are coming! The children are coming!
I thought I would have time to write more on this deserted mountain but apparently not. During the evenings, everyone plops down and we either go to sleep or stay up and talk for a while. In Prague, this blog was consistent; now I'm lucky to get two entries off in a week for you faitfhul friends, family, fans.
But don't you worry, two more weeks and I'm back in the States!
Comments