May 12
May 12th
Mont d'Olmes
This week's kids seem nice. Of course the one rambunctious boy in the whole group is in my family but I am on Activities, not ESL, this week, so I will not have to deal with a classroom... just a parking lot of fifty-one children wanting to play baseball. Four counselors are on ESL and five on activities so I think it'll be great.
Indy is here at Mont d'Olmes so that's cool too.
Happy Birthday Mom!!
Mont d'Olmes
This week's kids seem nice. Of course the one rambunctious boy in the whole group is in my family but I am on Activities, not ESL, this week, so I will not have to deal with a classroom... just a parking lot of fifty-one children wanting to play baseball. Four counselors are on ESL and five on activities so I think it'll be great.
Indy is here at Mont d'Olmes so that's cool too.
Happy Birthday Mom!!
Comments