Delay on further updates....
Hello faithful readers,
Due to a lack of internet usage, I will be not updating my blog as much as you may expect or prefer. However, I am alive and well, living wonderfully in rural beautiful Italy, shoveling, raking, chopping, planting, painting, playing, sleeping, and eating. Pictures will come in time, dear friends. Patience is after all a virtue. For me now, it is not just a virtue but a way of life. It is very easy going here as I exchange five or so hours of work in the morning to great food and a warm hospitable family.
I'll write more when I can
Due to a lack of internet usage, I will be not updating my blog as much as you may expect or prefer. However, I am alive and well, living wonderfully in rural beautiful Italy, shoveling, raking, chopping, planting, painting, playing, sleeping, and eating. Pictures will come in time, dear friends. Patience is after all a virtue. For me now, it is not just a virtue but a way of life. It is very easy going here as I exchange five or so hours of work in the morning to great food and a warm hospitable family.
I'll write more when I can
Comments