Day 81

March 22
Day 81

Riding a train to Paris from Frankfurt, I find the cloudy farmlands of Germany obtrusively flat. And yet behind them rise hills filled with trees, blocked momentarily by a community of houses or a mesh of commercialized buildings. The train ride is supposed to last four hours and the guy who checks tickets is coming my way. Excuse me for a moment.
As I abstain for a time from my fictional work, I reckon this train ride is perfect to update my blog that was sorely missed by you dedicated readers. If there are any any more. Italy was great as I said before and I imagined as I opened my laptop that I would write all about the family I stayed with and the villages we visited and all of the stuff that went on those two weeks. I feel a hint of hesitancy in critiquing or even commentating on a lack of familiar family values in the family that I stayed with. Well, everyone is different as they say but I am disturbed when young children drop the F bomb.

I suppose my blog is more apt to become alive with descriptions of foreign land when I travel to new places. After two weeks, even though they flew by, I almost don't know what to say about it. I suppose this will be another part of my journey that you will have to ask me about when face to face.
I will continue my updates while in Paris as long as I can find a reliable internet source. Then on Wednesday, I am taking a train south deep into the heart of France.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2

Day ?

Day 1