Day 62
Day 62, Monday, March 2, 2009
Whew, I'm in my third month in Europe! Yet the more I think about it, the more I'm sure I want to go home after my France job. I will have spent a good amount of time here and my bank will agree. The problem of course is (is that line in a musical? It sounds familiar...) what to do once I arrive in the States. I emailed the amazing Triple R summer camp and they will gladly open their door to me. So I got that but then what? Maybe there will be ESL jobs for the new school year! Do I want to come back to Europe? I dunno. Asia? South Korea? I could always get a job there, but I hear its not the best working environment.
So I won't worry about 'tomorrow' but let God, who keeps His eye on the sparrow, take care of me, too.
I scheduled an appointment at a hair place for a haircut tomorrow. I no longer have long hair thankfully but its more of a medium length I guess by today's standards. But even this is getting tiresome. So I'll get it cut and if I don't like it, it will always grow back, right?
So I'm getting a European hair cut. Cool
I was finally emailed my destination in France! Montlucon, France. If you were to draw a line from Paris straight down, you would hit this town right in the middle of France. So I'll be teaching English to kids in the rural French countryside there in 3 weeks!
Whew, I'm in my third month in Europe! Yet the more I think about it, the more I'm sure I want to go home after my France job. I will have spent a good amount of time here and my bank will agree. The problem of course is (is that line in a musical? It sounds familiar...) what to do once I arrive in the States. I emailed the amazing Triple R summer camp and they will gladly open their door to me. So I got that but then what? Maybe there will be ESL jobs for the new school year! Do I want to come back to Europe? I dunno. Asia? South Korea? I could always get a job there, but I hear its not the best working environment.
So I won't worry about 'tomorrow' but let God, who keeps His eye on the sparrow, take care of me, too.
I scheduled an appointment at a hair place for a haircut tomorrow. I no longer have long hair thankfully but its more of a medium length I guess by today's standards. But even this is getting tiresome. So I'll get it cut and if I don't like it, it will always grow back, right?
So I'm getting a European hair cut. Cool
I was finally emailed my destination in France! Montlucon, France. If you were to draw a line from Paris straight down, you would hit this town right in the middle of France. So I'll be teaching English to kids in the rural French countryside there in 3 weeks!
Comments